Thursday, March 12, 2009

First things first

A lvl results came back and I hadn't done so good. Okay, its actually really crappy grades.

General Paper : E
H1 Economics : B
H2 Maths : E
H2 Chemistry : D
H2 Physics: C

So basically to those who don't know how to interpret the grading system, this results mean I am qualified to be a road sweeper and have a < 30% chance of getting into a Uni or maybe much lesser.

By fooling around and not really putting effort into studying last year, I have basically screwed up my year of 2009. First of all I still need to go into the army, apply for uni courses which probably will not accept me so easily and I still have a high chance I need to retake my A levels during NS too.

At first I thought it wouldn't be so bad this year but then I realised I have already screwed up my army career, my EXTREMELY SHORT relaxation time when I'm in the army and a long term goal which has come so close to me recently but I still need to throw it away, if I still needed to retake my A levels.
Reason for screwing up army career: If I do need to study for A levels, I will have to ask my supervisor to put me to those slack vocations so that I would have time to study, this will make me ineligible for Officer Cadet School or other good vocations. THISFUCKINGSUCKS

I don't really know what to do about this goal of mine anymore. My goal would be impossible to pursue during my NS life + a probable A lvl retake. Maybe in the future I might look back and tell myself "it was good to have waited, for you have gotten something better by waiting" But then I wouldn't know if that might happen in the future and this makes me feel so fed up and quite at a loss regarding this goal. I probably would have taken a step forward in the near future if I actually did better for my A levels, but now I have to force myself to stop and it really sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home