Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Army time

Its time to enlist in the army so here is a list to remind me what I need to do when I get back.

Study, play AO.
Pay PY for CY's bag, pay LQ $10 too.
Check for episodes 3 & 4 of K-On & FMA.
Study some more


Ok so its time to enter the army and I won't be around for 2-3 weeks. No gaming, no going out with fwens <3, class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_7">cbox. Awesome.

Looking forward to army but not looking forward to studying during army period for A lvls. Its going to be fucking difficult and irritating to study at the same time. I hope army is going to be fun, by that I mean I don't get shitty ppl in same the company, platoon and/or bunk.

Well, at least I should get more muscles when I come out. That's something good at least. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home